Emma's on her way to 3!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can't believe I forgot!!

In all of my excitement, I realized that I never actually said HOW I told Dan that I was pregnant. I had ordered a photo book in December that had pictures of us dating, getting engaged, married, and through recently. The book's captions followed the rhyme: "Dan and Jenny sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage." I also wrapped up the positive test so he could see the line for himself. Needless to say he was so happy. Now we get to plan how we're going to tell everybody else!!
Things are about to change with this little package...

Here's Dan looking through the book...

This is when he sees the good news...
And here's the proud papa to be...


I think he's happy :-)

I love you too honey!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!
    and i love you baby sumner! :
    )xoxoxo,auntie heather

    ReplyDelete