Emma's on her way to 3!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

A girl after my own heart

We're continually making progress on getting our house baby-ready, and last weekend we got a closet organizer for the nursery and Dan installed it. After he finished putting it in, he called me into the nursery to take a look. Well, be still my heart, when I walked in and saw this arrangement in one of the closet cubes I knew that he is SO ready to be our little girl's daddy.

He might make fun of my shoe fetish, but he's certainly encouraging it in our daughter. Now we just need her little feet so all those awesome shoes can really go on display.

(If you can't read the plaque, it says "I stimulate the economy one shoe store at a time"...so patriotic)

1 comment:

  1. oh so cute! your little one will be walking in style...well maybe not yet at those shoe sizes :) but super super cute!!

    ReplyDelete