Emma's on her way to 3!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

4,000 words

Often times I wonder how we've ended up with such dear friends who are so amazingly talented and share those talents with us. Today, a friend of ours blessed us by taking some amazing pictures that we will treasure forever. Here's a small selection, so if a picture is worth a thousand words then you're getting a bargain...4,000 words worth of pictures in one post. Thank you so much Matt for capturing these memories for us.



My GQ centerfold

4 comments:

  1. You look great! How fun- baby Sum will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pictures! And... I'm super excited that my little neice is going to be here so soon!! I can hardly wait to welcome the next member of our family into this world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so cute. I can't wait to meet, hold and kiss that little girl. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete